Tuesday, September 17, 2013

New Home!

New home, new projects everywhere, blog fodder!  Right after (most of) the boxes were unpacked, I confronted it head-on.  The wallpaper.  I'm just not that kind of girl.  Here's the print.  In real-life, this is about a four-inch flower pattern.  It's pretty neutral.  I can understand why it was chosen, in its day.  But that day has passed.
 And this day has come.  The sweet Luna Kitty was very excited with this process!  Even my 12 year-old jumped in to help.  There is something oh-so-satisfying about tearing down.  (Insert husband's eye roll here.)
What you need is "vision" to appreciate the process.  Vision, a year of renting, and too many hours spent on Pinterest.  Here's where I'm going with this...

                                             



plus



No comments:

Post a Comment